Nutritionally Sound Package Breakdown
Client will receive downloadable PDF workbook that includes essential information for organizing your shopping trips, including how to stay focused on your list and your budget.
50-60 minutes - Assessment of the client’s goals. We will confidentially discuss all issues and goals.
Grocery Shopping Tours - 60 minutes per tour
- Tour One - Produce, Bakery/Deli
- Tour Two - Butcher/Seafood & Dairy/Cheese
- Tour Three - Canned/Dry Goods, Processed Food
Cooking Sessions - In home
- Sessions 1-2 - Kitchen Utensil Essentials - 60 minutes each - Client will receive a downloadable PDF as well as a print out of the list of kitchen tools that I feel are important and why, as well as where to purchase them.
- Sessions 2-6 - 90 minutes each - Here we will learn recipe basics including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Meal Planning 101 -
- Meal Planning Session 1 - 60 minutes - We will go through the basics of planning and strategizing your week.
- Make definitive meal plans for taking to work and planning on days/evenings for dining out.
- How to make a proper and efficient grocery list.
- Learn to be creative, re-purpose, and get the most out of your recipes.
- Best times to go grocery shopping.
- Learn the importance of proper food storage and labeling.
- Discuss the aesthetics and emotional pleasure of bringing real dinnerware and silverware to work - make it an experience… take the time!
- Meal Planning Sessions 2 - 3 - 90 minutes each.
- Client will learn to prepare recipes and snacks for their week.
My clients will receive 100% accountability and even some tough love when necessary. This will include:
Bi-weekly sessions for the six months - in person/Skype running 50-60 minutes. We will discuss your progress and giving recommendations in session as necessary.
Email support. Client can email me at any time and I will respond within 24 hours.
Recipe sharing and any supporting materials that will help the client flourish.
50-60 minutes - We will define the value of the program from the client’s point of view. What are the biggest tangible changes since the beginning of the program and discuss.